1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bluerock1, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

0   0   0

SOLD SOLD SOLD Spolar reloader w/ 4 gauges, hydraulics, and table. Good condition $2,700, pick up only. I'm in Northern Illinois. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks for looking,

Bill

630 494 3976 cell

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

SEND it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah!

The guy pops a big score at the grand and now is a double-dare big dog and shoots nothing but new STS, liek the big dogs he now hangs around with now. And His daughter did good too in AIM.

$2700? YIKES!

Bluerock1 won the 25-26 yard group in a prelim hcp. popped a 98. Nice going bud.

Did he tell you that he was shoooting a "big-dog Krieghoff Trap Special" Huh? dont ' worry, he will.

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Yeah. I made an offer to buy a gun from a Indiana guy. If he accepts we may skip the ship and meet in chicago. Then we can kick back and have a couple. Good shooting Dad and Daughter. Proud to call yo a friend.

4. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

0   0   0

I just saw this Spolar yesterday. It looks as new as a used one can. Bill is a great guy!

David

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

"Great guy"? You need to have a couple o beers with him and have him "grade his hits"

Hah!

It is his way of keeping hsi mind on and out of trouble when shooting.

6. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

0   0   0

Jack I am sure you have had his many final finals lol. I had more to drink at the Grand with him then I have had in a month! The B's def know how to entertain and have a good time. Was the best Grand ever thanks to them! Someone needs to buy this loader!

David

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Top of the line loader . The four gauges are slowing down a sale .

$2,700 is a good price but I don,t need to buy four gauges ??

You need a skeet site

8. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

0   0   0

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.