1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPOLAR F/S The Works

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Sevenisup, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

SPOLAR GOLD PREMIER, world's finest personal shotshell reloader, complete set-up, including Spolar hydraulic system with quick disconnects on hoses, Spolar steel frame, maple top reloading table, maintenance kit, reloader cover, video manual, trouble shooting video, 12 gauge dies only. Excellent machine, excellent condition. $2,500.00 Buyer picks up or pays shipping. Pix to serious inquiries.

2. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

This beautiful machine and support group are in Arizona!

3. ILike2Shoot

ILike2Shoot TS Member

Good Morning, I am interested in your loader. I would like pictures, list of all components you are including and where the loader is located for pickup. Send any contact info you are comfortable with. Thanks Mike

4. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

5. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

6. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

It's still available!

7. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Anyone done the math on how many shells one must reload to recoup the investment of $2,500 for a reloader? I mean, it seems to me, if you save a buck a box then that would be 2,500 boxes or 250 flats of shells, right? Do you save a buck a box reloading? I don't know and am asking a serious question. I guess if you have a few trapshooters in the family, it could pay off in time. Jake

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I guess the loader is in Arizona ??? Kind of makes a difference

9. bayrat

bayrat TS Member

FWIW, I have two nephews who are shooting in the 4-H program here in Texas. Needless to say, we load a LOT of shells. I also load for my son and myself. We spend a lot of time in front of the ole PW 800B & 800C. But..........It's quality time!

BTW, in what part of Arizona are you located? Wil be passing through the state next week and might be interested.

The Bayrat
    POC, TX

10. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

Dux: I'd like to sell it as a unit; loader, bench, pump, parts, etc.

Bayrat: Send a post to my e-mail. Could be worth pursuing.

Hey, Jakearoo: Anyone done hte math on how many tournaments you have to win to recoup the nvestment on a Perazzi, Seitz, Lujtic, etc? Just asking. I wouldn't think of sarcastically deriding something that doesn't affect me.

11. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Seven, No intent to be sarcastic. It was a legit question. I don't load but I am the only one in my family that shoots. Regards, Jake

12. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

With the increase in price of factory shells, reloading becomes profitable again. $7.00+ for factory shells vs. $4.00 for reloading a box. Lead prices are expected to drop by the end of the year. Fred

13. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

It's a terrific deal!

14. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

Ready for a serious contact.

15. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

Thanks for all the interest, but no deal yet.

16. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

< ^^^^^^^ >

17. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

Still mine. Could be yours.

18. chipking

chipking TS Member

Jackaroo Based on the prices as of last weekend You can produce a box of 12ga with quality components and magnum shot for between $2.50 and $3.00 less than a box of Gun Clubs or Top Gun will cost you (IF YOU DON'T COUNT YOUR TIME). That goes to $3.50 and $4.50 when you go to STS or AA. These numbers will go even higher in 20ga and much higher in 28 and 410. It is up to the individual what they choose to do. I know some top shooters that shoot factory only and others that shoot reloads only and yet others that practice with reloads and shoot matches with factory.
    Reloading is fun and relaxing and a way to produce quality ammo. Or you can always spend your spare time watching TV or cleaning guns, etc.
    --- Chip King ---

19. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

20. Sevenisup

Sevenisup TS Member

It's still a great deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.