1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar Customer Serice - The Best

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GBatch_25, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Hats off to Carter and Dicksie at Spolar. I messed up my wad arm - totally my fault. Mailed it to them on a Monday and they rebuilt it and I was back reloading within a week. Kudos to Spolar. They are the best.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

PS Wish I could spell Service in the subject

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

dicksie and carter are the best!

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

The best!

I once emailed to ask them if they had any Spolar hats and one arrived in the mail, free of charge.

Jennifer #1617

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Woops, maybe I shouldn't have shared that... Sorry Dicksie...

5. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I will toss my 2 cents in, not that anyone asked. I had a couple of off the wall questions and issues which had nothing at all to do with the reloader, which simply runs flawlessly without human intervention. Dicksie pounded me until I called Carter and got the answers I needed. I was not avoiding calling, I just wanted to have the machine in front of me, and it was in Reno and I was in CA.

If all service was like Spolar, what would we have to gripe about on ts.com? Oops, probably still a lot.

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Somebody's always gotta pee on the fire! Thought this was a SPOLAR thread.
    dillon and rcbs who? Bill

7. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

With a Dillion & RCBS you NEED a lifetime warranty.Proud owner of #811.The GOLD STANDARD of reloaders...KS-OKIE.

8. quartering

quartering Active Member

dillon who? mike dillon makes a little gun that fires at a rate of fifty rounds per second. a little bit of that technology is applied in the sl 900. i kind of like the thought...

9. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Perrazi2...that was uncalled for!

Spolar service takes a back seat to no one!

One day we were shooting at a local club on Saturday, and I mentioned to Dicksie that I needed to order a case of wads...she said, "Do you want to follow us back to the shop?" When we got there, they opened up and loaded a case in my van while I paid for it. AND....I don'r even own one of their loaders!

10. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

It seems obvious that some folks on this site would be mad if they were hung with a new rope...go figure????

Lifetime warranty or not, Spolar service is fabulous, and I knew that before I bought one of their loaders. I ordered extra wad fingers, bushings and parts that I consider wear items. I have used Mec Hustler, 9000GN, P/W 800+, Automates on them, hydraulic on them, and now Spolar hydraulic. They all loaded a good shell if I did my job. The spolar is unquestionably the unit that is closer to art work than a simple loader. Everything is super precision. I have not had a primer mishap in several thousand loads. While I liked features on the other loaders, I cannot say that about any of them.

Just pick the unit that works for you, but there is no reason to run down all the other units. They all do the same thing at the end of the day.

11. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

perazzi2: Good question. All of their products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee that is unmatched in the industry. Also that the Gold Premier is the best shotshell reloader on the market today, and they are prepared to stand behind it(see footnote). It's pointing towards Lifetime Warrenty but doesn't actually say it. But reading those statements I would say yes to your question. Dave T.
    Footnote - Copied and modified from the Spolar website.

12. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Interesting reaction from Perazzi2. I know of several shooters who HAD Dillons and sold them to be replaced by Spolars. I had P/W's for over 25 years and replaced with a Spolar and could not be happier... Their motto should be: IT JUST WORKS! Fred

13. TjayE

TjayE Member

I am looking for a used Spolar to purchase. Does anyone have one for sale? Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.