1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPOKEN FOR! FS CLOSED---BT99 GOLDEN CLAYS WITH G2

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by benedict1, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

BROWNING BT99 GOLDEN CLAYS WITH
    G-/SQUARED-SHOCKMASTER RECOIL REDUCER
    THIS BT99 GOLDEN CLAYS HAS:

--ALL THE G2- SHOCKMASTER FEATURES: 4 WAY ADJ. BUTTPAD; ADJ. SOFT COMB FOR BOTH HEIGHT AND CAST RIGHT OR LEFT; AIR PUMP, "T" WRENCH TO ADJUST THE WHOLE THING. BUILT IN RAMONA, CA BY MIKE GREGORY. ALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED

--THE GUN--34" PORTED BARREL WITH INVECTOR PLUS TUBES; 5 CHOKE TUBES: BROWNING DIANA (F); BROWNING REGULAR(F); BROWNING REGULAR(IM); TWO CARLSON TUBES: (F) AND (M). TUBE WRENCH AND CARRYING CASE. NOTE: INCLUDED IS THE SPECIAL TRIGGER ASSEMBLY BUILT BY PHIL CRENWELGE TO CONVERT TO RELEASE TRIGGER. A COMPETENT GUNSMITH CAN CONVERT THIS BACK TO RELEASE IF DESIRED. PRESENTLY SET UP AS PULL TRIGGER GUN. THE GUN IS ca. 2009 AND I BOUGHT IT NEW LAST JULY.

PRICE DROP TO $3000 FIRM, PLUS SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL DEALER VIA UPS GROUND. I AM IN ZIP 92057 AND THE WHOLE PACKAGE WILL WEIGH ABOUT 25 IN BROWNING TRUNK CASE, ALSO INCLUDED. SEND PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS. WALTER

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Beautiful gun. Will Crenwelge convert it back to release? Also what front sight is that?

3. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, Phil would convert back and I would allow $150 for that expense off the price listed. The new trigger he built is included and shown in the picture above. That is the major expense in the conversion--to build that part. He has to make a couple of other mod's when he builds the trigger but those just stay in there when going back to release. If you have a good local shotgun smith I believe he could do it. My gunsmith converted back in about 15 minutes. I still had the original trigger and yoke that activates the pull trigger which Phil had returned to me.

The front sight is Hi-Viz and takes the normal light rods. I prefer the orange but you can put other colors in too. I think I have a tube with a few different colors I would include also.

The only reason I am selling is that I wanted a gun for doubles too and got a nice old Perazzi MX3 Combo so I would have a top single and O/U combo on the same frame/stock. Otherwise I would still be breaking 'em with this. Thanks for asking.

4. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

Note the price drop. Somebody needs this lovely gun! The Shockmaster takes all the sting out of trapshooting. Try it, you'll like it.

5. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

6. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

does browning bt-99 golden clays comb adjust for cast