1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spokane / Cd'A Clubs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cableguy, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

I'm going to visit some friends in Coeur'd Alene over the weekend. Are there any major shoots planned at either club. I am just looking to practice and don't want to get in the way of anything. Which is the best bet? I've checked the websites and will also call before showing up but I know that some of the posters here are from that area and just thought that I would ask.

Thanks,

Shawn

2. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

I believe The Spokane Gun Club has a registered shoot this upcoming weekend, I believe it is just a one day, our State website http://www.shootwsta.com has the shoot dates. Spokane is a great facility to shoot at....nice folks.

John Stephens

3. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

Thanks John, I lived in the area for a long time. I got hooked on shooting again after I moved away. I look forward to shooting there this weekend.

4. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hi Shawn

The Spokane Gun Club is open Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 3:00. However we have a registered shoot this Sunday and will be open from 9:00. Even if you don't want to shoot registered, we will have a practice trap open on Sunday and you will not be in the way of anything. Come out and shoot!!

Eric Olson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.