1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spin,,,,,Spin,,,,,Spin.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Oh, the irony......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kS0Dqz2P1sk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Of course the liberal retards will try to spin this as no big deal, THEY LOST
    after being so sure that they would win, THEY wanted everyone to think that their way was the ONLY way to do things in this country , well they were WRONG and the folks of Wisconsin jammed it up thier collective A**es. You can be sure, that if they had recalled Gov. Walker, they would be crowing about it from now until NOV.

They need to tuck the tails and slink away like the pieces of shit they are.

Oscar

3. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

4. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

What would one expect from a Mad Cow and the cronies? Ed Schultz stated that Walker would be indicted in a couple days etc. etc. Debbie Blabbermouth LipSchultz says it's not going to have an effect? Me thinks the Tax and Spend control freaks have been duly put in their collective place.

Chuck

5. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

My original post was deleted by the moderator because I called the Democrats that wanted this recall a bad name, so I guess that I am the only one on this forum that cannot say a bad word about a Democrat or a Conservtive for that matter. Just boggles my mind at what I read from some other posters and yet, they continue to post what ever they wish and do not get called on the carpet as I do.

So, I guess I will just have to be oh so politically correct in all my statements

Oscar Ray

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Oscar, I had a political cartoon deleted and got scolded privately by a mod for language, and I know others that have too. The mods, when they do get around to acting, aren't very public about it. It's apparent they want the site to be less saloon and more family picnic for language.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

My grandson surprised me. A quiet fellow 18 years old getting ready for tech school (welding) this year.

I briefly paused at PMSNBC and Rachel was on there.

He sez "Someone should stab her in the eye".

I guess he doesn't care for her.

HM

8. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Oscar Ray,

I was chastised by the moderator for calling Eric Holder a name that befit him well (Pr....) but that was another thread. I too must clean up my posts or ???????

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Oscar, I was also chewed out, not bad, but the mods told me that I couldn't use the C word, it was during some OT thing about military headwear, and I said I always wore a C word cap

But that's all we ever called them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.