1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spilled Componets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigbore613, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Turning an Electrolux vac into a flamethrower comes to mind, LOL . Jeff

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

The Electrolux flamethrower reminds me of when the ex wife and I were first married, we bought a house near the woods and it had a lot of spiders. One day there were several large wolf spiders on our back porch, she got out the Electrolux and sucked them up. I jokingly said that tonight while she was sleeping they were going to get out of the vacuum and come and attack her. She quickly sprayed almost a full can of Raid into the vacuum, then saw another spider, quickly clicked on the vacuum and BOOM the vacuum looked like something out of a cartoon, it had swollen to almost twice its size. She darn near beat me to death with the hose because I couldn't stop laughing.

3. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

were the spiders welldone?

4. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

A large shot bottle on a MEC will spill a tremendous volume of shot in a very short time when the assembly gets tipped back and there is no plug in the bottle! Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.