1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF Winchester Mod. 101 with Briley Tubes. SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr. Flinch, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale is my Winchester 101 12ga. with 27-1/2" barrels. This gun was primarily used for some skeet practice by my dad and has been in my safe for about 15 years. The bluing shows honest handling wear on the bottom of the receiver but otherwise is very good. It has a trap stock with adjustable comb and an additional skeet/field/ sporting stock that needs to be re-stained to match the forend. This stock includes a Counter Coil that has been fitted to the stock and only needs to be attached after finishing. Both have a 13-3/4" LOP. A full custom-fitted set of fixed-choke Briley tubes is included as is the green case. (case needs a new handle but otherwise good). This is an original WinChoke gun with two skeet chokes and the original wooden handled wrench. The bores are mirror smooth and chambered for 2-3/4 or 3" shells so that makes this shotgun very versatile. The trap stock was originally for a Pigeon or Diamond grade gun and has had the groove smoothed out to accommodate the short tanged trigger guard. It also has the original Winchester recoil pad in excellent condition. I replaced the springs, inspected and cleaned the action and all is in good working order. I was going to sell the complete package for $1395 but since I had an accident and have sustained a broken wrist I can't refinish the extra stock to match so I will sell as-is for $1195.00 firm and shipped to your FFL from an individual in the lower 48. I believe you will find this to be a very good price considering the cost of just the tubes nowdays. Thank you for looking and please make any inquiries by PM. Mark Russell AKA Mr. Flinch.

I might consider a trade for a very nice Colt 1911 or a nice 12ga SxS.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Heck of a deal for a newbie or youth shooter!

4. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For those of you that asked me to call, I will do so tomorrow, Tuesday, in the order that I received the messages. I was detained earlier and I feel it's a bit late to be calling now. Thank you for your interest. Mark.

5. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up for possible trade for a very nice Colt 1911 45cal. or a nice SxS name brand. Tell me what you have if interested in this shotgun. I made all requested phone calls. SouthMetro, I couldn't get through to your phone.

7. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gun is sold pending receipt of funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.