1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - Wilson Combat CQB Tactical LE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Up for sale is my Wilson Combat CQB Tactical LE. This pistol is LNIB, fired perhaps 800-1,000 rounds. I am the second owner. In 2010 I had Wilson Combat install the gold front sight, and their rear "Speed Sight", as you can see in the pics. New, this pistol is $3,115 without the gold front sights, which would add $200.00 installed. Included with the pistol are the following: (1) Wilson Combat carrying case in gray with 7 mag holders and 2 side pockets, (2) 2 lightly used ETM 8 rd magazines, (3) original WC grips with WC logo, (4) a set of VZ OPS grips in black (shown in pics), and (5) the original Trijicon Front(H308) and Wilson Combat Rear sights. Sell for $2500 + shipping of $55.00 via FedEx Priority Overnight to your FFL. Will accept USPS money order.

NOTE: I will ship directly to your FFL with proper ID. If your FFL will not accept it from an individual, add $50.00 to the price.

Please email me as I don't get on here often. gbatch@yahoo.com

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

sseitz007_2008_010443.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010444.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010447.jpg

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gene, please check your email!

Ken Rucker

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Ken:
    Just checked my email and don't see a msg from you.
    Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

UP for the weekend

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS