1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - Ventriloquist Wireless Voice Release

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Up for sale is my Ventriloquist personal voice release. It comes with the Receiver, Transmitter, lapel microphone, instruction booklet and carrying case. The unit is used, but not a lot. I bought it from a fellow at our Club about 8 years ago and have used it maybe 20 times. It’s been sitting in my shop for a while and I just don’t use it, so hopefully somebody else can put it to good use.

Hopefully the photos show that this is in very good condition, as is the lockable carrying case. This unit is WIRELESS. Once you connect the receiver to your trap machine AC power, you put the transmitter on your belt, connect the microphone and yell “PULL” to practice whenever you want to. The receiver unit AC plug is wired for the trap machines at our club and I cannot guarantee that your needs are exactly the same. Check the photo of the plug. And please don’t ask what type machines we have – I honestly don’t know. There is a wiring diagram in the manual. NOTE: The units require a total of 3 9-volt batteries.

New, these units are $650.00. This one is for sale here for $295 plus $20.00 shipping.

Please PM me with questions or go to the manufacturer’s website as noted above. (http://www.ventriloquistinc.com/)

Gene in Illinois

CARRYING CASE

sseitz007_2008_01047.jpg

RECEIVER

sseitz007_2008_01048.jpg

RECEIVER AC PLUG

sseitz007_2008_010417.jpg

TRANSMITTER & MICROPHONE

sseitz007_2008_010414.jpg

MANUAL

sseitz007_2008_010418.jpg

2. ric3677