1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF Smith & Wesson Nickel Model 36 w/original box

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cpradde, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold Pending Funds:
    Smith and Wesson Model 36 Snub nose revolver. No Dash model number with a pinned barrel. Nickel is in excellent condition. This gun has not been fired much. Has the original box and some of the paperwork. The one deficit besides very faint handling marks is the hammer has been broken off at the top of the spur. Could have broken on purpose. Needs to be shipped overnight and to an FFL that accepts from individuals. $525 shipped. Xxxchris.radde@gmail.comxxx x's removed. For inquiries.

cpradde_2009_2112524.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112525.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112526.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112527.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112528.jpg

2. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

0   0   0

Good luck

3. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Offers considered of course!

4. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I checked the crane and gap for all 5 cylinders and it looks good. There is a small blemish on the front right hand side that may attributed to a drop, but there is not way to be certain. I have seen people break the hammer off on purpose. Not the best thing to do, but not all people treat things the same way. I was thinking about sending it back to the factory for a new hammer or........

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

I should have a new in wrapper hammer for this. If you are interested ill look for it. Let me know, Rick Gibbs

6. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Rick! I may take you up on that. I looked closer at the grips and there is a defect that corresponds to the broken hammer on the top of the right side grip panel. This would support no cylinder or crane damage. And the serial number on the box matches the gun. J26XXXX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

smith wesson m36 spur removed