Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPF Smith & Wesson Nickel Model 36 w/original box

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  cpradde 
#1 ·
Sold Pending Funds:
Smith and Wesson Model 36 Snub nose revolver. No Dash model number with a pinned barrel. Nickel is in excellent condition. This gun has not been fired much. Has the original box and some of the paperwork. The one deficit besides very faint handling marks is the hammer has been broken off at the top of the spur. Could have broken on purpose. Needs to be shipped overnight and to an FFL that accepts from individuals. $525 shipped. Xxxchris.radde@gmail.comxxx x's removed. For inquiries.

Vehicle Car

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Starting pistol

Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

See less See more
#4 ·
I checked the crane and gap for all 5 cylinders and it looks good. There is a small blemish on the front right hand side that may attributed to a drop, but there is not way to be certain. I have seen people break the hammer off on purpose. Not the best thing to do, but not all people treat things the same way. I was thinking about sending it back to the factory for a new hammer or........

#6 ·
Thanks Rick! I may take you up on that. I looked closer at the grips and there is a defect that corresponds to the broken hammer on the top of the right side grip panel. This would support no cylinder or crane damage. And the serial number on the box matches the gun. J26XXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.