1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - Ruger 22 MARK III HUNTER - LNIB

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a RUGER MARK III HUNTER, .22 LR cal., semi automatic pistol. This has been described by some as Ruger’s nicest and most complete .22 cal offering. It is completely stainless steel construction with a 6 7/8 in. target, crowned and fluted barrel. Factory sights include a V-notch fully adjustable rear blade and Hi-Viz front sights with interchangeable LitePipes. If you’d rather mount a scope, the barrel is factory drilled and tapped and it comes with a fitted aluminum scope rail (screws included). I had a Bushnell Trophy holographic sight on it and it worked great. The pistol comes with factory-checkered Cocobolo grips as shown. I will also include an extra set of Eagle rosewood target grips (shown in one of the pix).

From the factory, it comes with 2 magazines, but this package has a total of 5 magazines. Pistol weight is 41 oz. I bought it new in 2005 and it may have 5-6 boxes of ammo through it. As you can see in the pictures, this pistol is very clean. If it hadn’t been shot, I’d call it new. Fjestad’s has it listed at $375 at 98%. Add the 3 extra Ruger factory magazines ($20.00 each) and the extra grips ($125 retail) and you are looking at a package valued at $560.00 or more. I will sell the entire package for $450 plus $25.00 shipping to your FFL. Your FFL must accept shipping from me. If not, there will be an extra charge. Email or PM with questions.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL
    Email is XXgbatch3XX@gmail.comXX (delete the Xs).

sseitz007_2008_010432.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010433.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010434.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010435.jpg

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Gene

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Gene Batchelar