1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - Ruger 10/22 + mags + Hogue stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a Ruger 10/22 rifle. It is the 18" Stainless Steel barreled model and comes with the original wood stock plus an additional Hogue rubber stock. There are 2 pads included with the Hogue stock – one is a Pachmayer for a longer LOP because I am tall and the other is the Hogue pad that comes with the stock. The difference between the pads is about 3/4". Overall, this gun is LNIB – very little wear and tear. I can’t find any blemishes, dings or scratches. I am the original owner and have shot it, but most of its life has been in my safe. I may have a total of 500 rounds through it.

Also included are the following magazines:

5 – 10 round OEM Ruger mags, 4 clear and 1 black

2 – Ram Line 10 round mags

2- Eagle 30 round mags

1 – Ram Line 30 round mag (split but still works with a tight zip tie not pictured

The receiver has been drilled and tapped for a scope and I am including 2 different mounting rails as pictured.

Asking $250 for the 10/22, all magazines and the Hogue stock shipped to your FFL. New, this is a $450 value.

I also have a Bushnell .22 Rimfire scope, 3-9x32mm that is LNIB. It is in the original box and has rings on it. I will include it with the rifle for an additional $30.00.

PM me or email at XXgbatch3XX@gmail.com (delete the Xs)

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Gene:

I'll take it. I'll call you on Monday to make the arrangements.

Mick McGinley
    Madison Wi

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Wrong Pix, guys. Sorry. I deleted a bunch of old pix tonight and uploaded some new ones but, for some reason, the old ones are getting posted. Go figure.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.