1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF Remington 90t. Pics added

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Retxt, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Retxt

Retxt Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

90t with pull and release trigger groups, adjustable comb and butt plate with kick ez pad. Comes with factory green box with stock bolt screwdriver. Has aftermarket porting. Beautiful wood with minimal wear and metal is likewise. Gun has not had forearm updates and I'm not sure if locking block is updated. Bore is 745 and choke is 031. LOP is 14 1/4 (+or-) i will check and make sure. Pics posted tomorrow (thanks OldRemFan for posting those for me). Price is $2800 obo shipped to your FFL, might trade on o/u or unsingle trap gun but prefer to sell. Gun is located in Ky call if you want to talk (270) 703-6321 Thanks for looking.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

HPAR or low rib gun? Bill Malcolm

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

ATTENTION !!!!! No dog in this hunt but, PLEASE notice this 90T came from the Factory with FANCY WOOD. The condition of gun & Extra Trigger Group (Pull & Release) sure makes this a VERY nice package !!!!!Very seldom does a "Package" deal on a 90T come along.Good Luck with your sale-someone is going to be a "Happy Shooter". JMO Joe Whitehurst joe90t

4. Grade VI

Grade VI Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Retxt, I sent you a PM about possible trade plus cash.

5. Retxt

Retxt Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks Joe for the kind words. All Pm's answered

Search tags for this page

270-703-6321