1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic. SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr. Flinch, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale is my Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic. This is the hard to get gun with the Jack West carbon fiber look stock, adjustable comb, Ken Rucker recoil reduction and adjustable pad. It has the "BIG BORE" 30" barrel with extended choke tubes in full, mod., Lt. mod, Imp Cyl, Skeet. This is a great all around sporting gun in like-new condition. I bought this shotgun on a whim and the wife had a fit so I'm trying to make peace. I will take what I paid, $875.00 firm and I will ship to your FFL anywhere in the lower 48 free of charge (Alaska and Hawaii for a small extra fee). Thank you, Mark Russell.
    mrflinch_2011_31057.jpg

mrflinch_2011_31058.jpg

mrflinch_2011_31059.jpg

mrflinch_2011_310510.jpg

mrflinch_2011_310511.jpg

mrflinch_2011_310512.jpg

2. Bad Jon

Bad Jon TS Member

0   0   0

How much has the gun been shot? Jon

3. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I don't know exactly but I've only shot 100 targets. I didn't buy it new and when I received it the gun was dirty. I gave it a thorough disassembly, cleaning and inspection and saw evidence of it being fired but no damage or wear. It appeared that it still had some of the shipping protectant on the outside surfaces. The 100 shots I fired performed flawlessly and I gave it another thorough cleaning. It is built to last and will give you great service. Remember, these guns have a Teflon type protectant on internal parts and the receiver is nickel so there's no bluing to wear off. The barrel is beautiful blue and the gas ports are larger and optimized for light loads. Thank you. Mark

4. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM Sent Mr Flinch

5. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold pending funds.

6. Bad Jon

Bad Jon TS Member

0   0   0

FS Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic. FS

only missed this one by a minute. Jon

7. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry Jon, I don't anticipate any problems with this sale but if anything goes wrong I will let you know. Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 1100 competition

remington 1100 competition synthetic for sale