1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

SPF: Release Trigger for Beretta a303

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by UpNorthMN, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds

I'm selling the release trigger that came with my new to me a303. It must have originally came from a Browning as you can see from the pictures. This gun came from an estate, and the guy selling it for the estate tried it at the range and it worked fine. The gun had very little use.

The packaging of the gun included a label:

RELEASE TRIGGER
    Pauls Gun Shop
    Part Number RT005

$165 delivered. Postal money order please.

David
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

I noticed the Browning symbol on the guard. Is it possible this came out of a B-80?
  3. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking at it, I am positive it is. I had to clean aB-80 this past week. Pretty sure its from a B-80.
  4. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Member

0   0   0

5. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Member

0   0   0

To the top. I can't see any difference between this trigger and an a303 trigger other than the Browning mark. Question for the Beretta/Browning experts: is there any difference?
  6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Same trigger
  7. Burnpwdr

Burnpwdr TS Member

0   0   0

Hi David,

PM sent. Thanks.

Doug
Thread Status: