1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF REDUCED! For Sale TC Contender .45LC/.410 SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr. Flinch, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I was off by $100 on the price! I saw Rooferbob's posts and realized what I did. Honest mistake I promise. Now $295.00 firm. I try to price my items to sell reasonably. I also want to add that the hammer and choke wrench are brand new and I have $80.00 invested counting shipping to get them here from S&W. I was told by a Contender fan that I could get $395 so the $295 is an excellent price and If it doesn't sell I will part it out on Gunbroker. Most people get $225 to $250 for the frame over there. I may be absent-minded but I'm honest.

For sale is my TC Contender with a 10" factory barrel in .45LC/.410. The gun is in excellent condition with very minor scratches on the forend. This is a later model of the early gun with the pivot pin placed further back for easier opening and the lever selector/safety on the hammer. It will fire either .45LC cartridges or .410 shells. Included is a choke tool for a screw-in choke that goes in for shooting the .410. This choke MUST be removed for shooting 45LC cartridges. The grooving is excellent (I tried to photograph it but the quality is poor as you can see). This gun is priced reasonably at $295.00 firm shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. I also have an extra cross-bolt hammer for sale at $25.00 shipped or $20.00 if purchased with the gun. Thank you. Mark Russell.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aww, come on you guys. Somebody needs a nice Contender with choke that will break some trap targets. Maybe somebody can start a "Contender Handicap". LOL! Anybody listening from ATA?

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

is that a good price? I'm ignorant about contenders.

6. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you Mac, At least somebody on here knows a decent deal on a Contender when they see one. You'd think people on here are just trapshooters; I wonder why? LOL!

7. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Yeah, but Flinch you should probably consider $300 shipped??
    Rooferbob

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooting 410 in 45lc tc contender

tc choke wrench