1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - Pro Ears Linear Elite

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I have a pair of ProEars for sale. This is their Sporting Clays Linear Elite model, designed for use in Trap, Skeet, or Sporting Clays. They can also be used for rifle and pistol shooting. Weight is 8.4 oz and NRR is 20.

I’ve put a few pix up and the features are in one of the pix. If you have questions, please ask via PM or email (gbatch AT yahoo DOT com). The best feature, I find, is the ability to hear what people are saying to you while you are shooting.

I bought these new about 6-7 years ago and have used them mostly for pistol shooting. They are clean and very useable. The ear cups can be replaced for $17.00, if you wish, although I’d continue to use them. I have wiped them with an anti-bacterial wipe. There is one pin sized hole in one side. But it doesn’t affect the function.

I’m selling these because I no longer need them. Price new for a comparable model is over $200.00. I will sell these for $60.00 plus shipping via USPS Priority Mail ($10.00).

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gene, I'll take them. Harv

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Wow. 20 minutes. Harv, what took you so long ?

<:)

SOLD to SHOTSHELL

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
linear elite pro ears

pro ears linear elite

pro ears linear elite parts
pro ears linear elite price