1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - PLANO 2 GUN/4 BARREL ALUMINUM CASE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shaggist, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaggist

shaggist Member

0   0   0

SPF Here is a NOS PLANO 2 GUN/4 BARREL ALUMINUM CASE. Lined with faux fur, this case has 2 compartments. The upper compartment, designed for 2 receivers, measures 35 3/4" long, 8 1/2" wide, and 2" deep. It has 4 nylon straps, with D-rings, for securing the receivers. The bottom compartment measures 35 3/4" long, 8 1/2" wide, and 2 1/2" deep, and has 3 movable walls, so that it can be made into a 1, 2, 3, or 4 slot compartment. There are 3 locking latches, with keys, and a study carrying handle. There is a handling mark on the front top edge(see photo), which is only cosmetic. Other than that, it looks brand new, having never been used.There is a full length piano hinge on the back for maximum sturdiness. It is very similar to a John Hall case, except bigger and made from aluminum.

The cost is $200.00, shipped only to the 50 states via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confimation. You may contact me at my email address or by phone at 704 672-9966. Jack Young

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The damage seems more than just cosmetic. Looks like something pushed the edge of the panel outside of the edging.

Also, the strap locations are a little confusing to me. Can you post a picture of how 2 O/U receivers are strapped in.

Jason

3. shaggist

shaggist Member

0   0   0

The 'panel' that looks to have been pushed out is a decorative plastic outer covering that has pulled out from behind the aluminum frame. As I said, 'cosmetic'.

I don't have 2 receivers to put into the case to demonstrate, but I would say they fit together with their butts at each end. The straps would then be put around the closest part of the receiver. The set of straps that are closest to the left end could be repositioned so that they would fit around the wrist of the stock. I trial-fitted my Super X-1 into the case and it fit just fine, but without room for a 2nd semi-auto receiver.

I also trial-fitted my 2 barrels, which are each 35" long, and there is room for 2 more barrels in the bottom compartment. With a little imagination, I can see 2 break-down receivers and 4 barrels fitting in this case.

4. shaggist

shaggist Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.