1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF MX8 top single 34 in 1995.00

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by OLD ONE EYE, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Ithaca import type III excellent shape release trigger good case colors 90 % gun is very tight lever way right breach face good barrel is original full choke blueing is very good no scratches adj comb lop 14 1/4 NO GAULING no case estate gun does not appear to be shot very much very nice older Perazzi Ser# 45849 1995.00 +
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Is the release a double release? Is it a top or bottom fire first?

milt

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Not to jump into OOE's thread, but I can say, looking at the breech face, trigger marking, lifting tree, and hammers, these makes it a top single trap gun (Top first trigger with R/P) with combo potentials.

IMO, at this price, your other choice will be an average TM1.

4. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Do you still have the O/U 32" barrels for this gun?

5. SCO/C

SCO/C Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

musketman, I don't know where are you from, but have you ever heard your mother told you if you don't have anything better to say, don't say it.

I don't see any reason for you to get upset about someone making compliments about other people's gun, unless you are trying to steal it below bargain price.

6. Peter Sinclare

Peter Sinclare Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

My dear musketman:

I happen to know the "loud mouth" you are calling well enough to tell you this, he probably knows more about Perazzi than you know your mother. And I happen to know he knew the seller from the past. And I also know if Steve doesn't have Perazzis, or other fine shotguns coming out of his ears, he would probably buy this gun and donate it to his Boy Scout shooting program like he did many times through out the years.

As a matter of fact, he just bought something else from this seller to put together another shotgun for the Boy Scout program all at his own expenses.

You really don't have any idea what are you talking about. Hiding behind a sign up name bad mouth about other people trying to help a needed fellow shooter.

Are you trying to low ball this gun?

7. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The price was so nice I thought I needed 2 of the same gun at 7:45 this morning.All day I had to hold myself back form buying,I even P.M. Old One Eye to see if he lived close.
    Musketman yes there are members on this site that you can learn from and I THANK
    THEM All for what I am learning.

John G.

8. inkduster

inkduster TS Member

0   0   0

contact info?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.