1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - MEC Hustler Hydraulic - SoCal

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by DenverDuck, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DenverDuck

DenverDuck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SPF -

Up for sale MEC 8564 Hustler with the hydraulic pump. Cycles like a charm and has seen VERY LITTLE use, the paint is not even worn. Comes with a MEC press cover. $500.00 plus actual shipping. Photos at the above website. I have over 50 all positive feedback on gunbroker and over 400 all positive on Calguns.

2. plabels466

plabels466 Member

0   0   0

WOW what a steal. I had 2 of these great loaders & I paid that price in the 1970s....Pete

3. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

By far,this is the best powered loader money can buy on a dollar for dollar basis. I have used one for 25 yrs now & if I did not have 2 already,I would grab this puppy so fast. Shipping will be a bit but you will love it. And changing from hull type to hull type is as fast as it gets.

4. MFortie

MFortie TS Member

0   0   0

You've got my interest. What's it setup for currently? I'm down in San Diego and could pick it up (you're in the LA area?)

Thanks,

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.