1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

SPF Krieghoff K-80 G-squared shockmaster stock set

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by cpradde, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpradde

cpradde Member

0   0   0

Sold on eBay pending completion of auction!-K-80 stock set semi beaver forend and sporting/skeet stock. Right hand palm swell. G-squared or shockmaster recoil reduction system. The air chamber has recently been rebuilt by g-squared. Area behind trigger guard has not been filled. Forend screws need to be longer to make it right. The comb does not match the stock. This is typical of the g-squared unless you pay extra to use the original wood. It has been stained to match the wood as much as possible. This model g-squared is @ $1000 and the stock is factory standard grade @ $800. LOP is 15 1/16th inches. The comb is adjustable up and down, but not side to side. Extra thick kick-eez pad is in good shape. Pad is adjustable and swivels. $399 plus $25 shipping cashiers check/MO/Paypal
    xxxchris.radde@gmail.comxxx x's removed with any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cpradde

cpradde Member

0   0   0

This would make a great mother's day present. The g-squared eliminates the recoil!

3. cpradde

cpradde Member

0   0   0

4. cpradde

cpradde Member

0   0   0

5. just_bob

just_bob Member

0   0   0

I bid on a stock containing these pictures on Ebay yesterday

Is this the same stock?

Or did someone copy your pictures?

6. just_bob

just_bob Member

0   0   0

I bid on a stock containing these pictures on Ebay yesterday

Is this the same stock?

Or did someone copy your pictures?

7. just_bob

just_bob Member

0   0   0

I bid on this on Ebay yesterday.

Is this the same stock?

Or did someone copy and use your pictures?

8. just_bob

just_bob Member

0   0   0

Sorry

Guess I need a release mouse

9. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Member

0   0   0

Bob: It looks like your right,its the same stock set. It looks like there's some explaning to be done by Mr cpradde,or rammajamma as on ebay. Dont sound right,I hope Iam wrong.

10. mooneymissle

mooneymissle Member

0   0   0

Seems "cheap" to me! If I had a K80, I'd snap it up?

11. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

0   0   0

This is extremely cheap for what's here!!! Assuming that this stock probably left here with the "standard" vinyl covered hard comb (no upgrade to soft or original wood), then our work (on the customer provided stock) would be $1088.50, not including shipping or any applicable tax. It appears that at some point someone removed the cover and finished the comb to match, but did a pretty good job of it. The length of pull is stated as 15 1/16", but it looks from the photo's like it has a thick kick-eez pad on it, a 301/10 probably. This means that by changing to the medium thickness pad (301/8), you'd have about 14 7/8" LOP, and by going to the thin flat KE pad (301/6), you'd have a little more than 14 5/8" LOP. If you don't need the recoil pad adjuster on there, and need it even shorter, you could remove it and get yourself down to about 14 1/4" LOP with the thin flat KE pad. I hope this helps someone..... this is a steal at this price! Mike

12. just_bob

just_bob Member

0   0   0

Well I already bid $399 on E-bay yesterday so I consider it sold to me.

Though I'll only by it one place.

Consider it sold and tell me how you want to do it.

Bob

13. cpradde

cpradde Member

0   0   0

Very interesting,
    First off-thanks Rey! I did put it on eBay because I had no nibbles here. When you want to sell something, there are other venues besides trapshooters. Sometimes those venues have less heckling involved! Second- this is a real Krieghoff stock an forearm! It is a real g-squared! I purchased this unit off EBAY several years ago. It has been on two different K80's and two model 32's. Third-thanks Mike! You got one Of the best products out there!! You rebuilt the cylinder for me last year. The leather was removed from the comb due to wear. Last- a simple email or PM coulda answered many of these questions and I was willing to let it go at that listed price. Nonetheless, I think everyone got the right answers- Chris Radde. NSCA 602536. Thanks!

14. just_bob

just_bob Member

0   0   0

I'm truly sorry for all the drama.

I saw it first on ebay and bid so when i saw it here with a differet name

I thought the ebay guy might be a scam with the same pictures.

Sent a pm for payment details

If you feel I'm somehow stealing it I'll walk away and you can re -list it

I can't be any fairer than that.

Bob

15. cpradde

cpradde Member

0   0   0

Bob, no harm no foul! You are a gentlemen! Enjoy the set! -Ramma Jamma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

michael gregory g- squared shockmaster