1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - Kolar Wood forearm - ROUGH

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I have a rough cut Kolar Forearm I bought from Wenig about a year ago. It’s walnut, not extra fancy, but would wind up looking pretty good. My plan was to use it with a PFS, but my plan has changed. This is ROUGH CUT, some would say inletted. You (or someone) will have to do the finish work, checkering and fitting.

I’ll sell this for $45.00 shipped. Send me a USPS money order.

If you want more pix, let me know.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rcclee

rcclee Member

0   0   0

Hi Gene,

Do you guarantee that it will fit the Kolar forearm iron? I don't do any wood work, but other than the finishing, can I install the iron without modify the wood?

Thank you so much for your attention and help.

Regards,
    Ray

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Can't speak for Gene, and it appears the forend is sold anyways, but I bought a DIY forend from Wenig @ the Grand in 08. Ended up selling it here after I realized it would have taken significant work to inlet the forend to the iron, and significant work to fit to the barrels. I didn't get real into it, but I do know that probably 1/8" to 3/16" would have to be taken off each side of the barrel channel to accommodate the barrels.

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Ray:
    Sorry, I thought I clearly said ROUGH CUT. I don't know how much work it will require. Anyway, it was SOLD before your inquiry and was marked SPF.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.