1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF K80 34 in. Unsingle Barrel w/kerry allor choke

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by KRK32, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRK32

KRK32 Member

0   0   0

BARREL IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS I have up for sale a Krieghoff K80 34in tapered step rib unsingle barrel Made in 2005. This is a fixed choke barrel that has been oval shaped ported and tuned by Kerry Allor to .033 restriction and it will smoke targets from anywhere on the pad. I also had Krieghoff Int. Install a smaller front bead at the Ohio state shoot. Overall the barrel is in good condition with good bluing the mono block and ears are in great shape. There is only one minor thing to make note of there is area on the side of the barrel with about a dozen tiny specks of tarnishing on the bluing. They are just barely visible up close and i tried my best to picture them in the last photo. This should be fit or checked by a qualified gunsmith. Im asking 2050.00 Shipped and insured with a 3 day non firing inspection period. Please use email, PM or you can call my cell at 937-974-4758. Thank You, Kirk
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.