1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF: JOHN HALL 2 GUN CASE-SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shaggist, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaggist

shaggist Member

0   0   0

SPF- Here is a JOHN HALL 2 GUN CASE.It is the MODEL A-1, which is designed to hold 2 semi-auto/pump shotguns with barrels, one set to each side. It can also be used for 2 break-down guns with 2 barrels. It is made of ultra high impact polycarbonate reinforced with fiberglass for extra strength and rigidity. Combine this quality with extra heavy duty hardware, stainless steel hinges(3), a combination lock, and soft foam padding with plush fur lining, and you can be confident your guns will remain safe and secure.

The case measures inside 35 1/2" length, 6 1/2" width, and 2 1/2" depth in each compartment, so that it will hold 2 receivers and 2 barrels without a problem. It is in perfect condition inside, and has just some scuff marks outside. All the hinges and latches are in very good working order, and the combination lock works perfectly, if the tenons in the bottom case edge are in their proper slots in the top case edge. The face of the combination lock has been bent and straightened from closing it when the tenons/mortises weren't aligned, which doesn't adversely affect its closing. It has the manufacturer's brochure and the instructions on how to set the combination to whatever code you want.

The price is $225.00, shipped to the 50 US states only. Payment must be by USPS Money Order only. PM me, email me, or call me at 704 672-9966 with questions.
    Jack
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. B-23-C

B-23-C Member

0   0   0

PM sent

3. shaggist

shaggist Member

0   0   0

The case is SOLD PENDING FUNDS. It was only posted for 5 minutes before I had a call. You have to be quick and lucky to find a John Hall case these days.

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If they are nice, John Hall cases do not last long on this forum.

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

I guess its time to sell some of mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.