1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - Italian ABS Case for 2 Guns - SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Maxey Brantley, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Italian ABS case for 2 guns. A few scratches on the outside, but no tears, grease or damage to the inside. Combo locks still in factory original condition and never set. Case measures 37” L x 11” W x 5” Thick. Will hold either 2 single bbl or 2 o/u guns with barrels up to 36”. Generous storage compartment for odds and ends. The top compartment is separated by a divider and looks just the same as the bottom compartment, just a reverse, mirror image. Just a bit big for my needs. $185 and I’ll pay shipping and insurance. Thanks for looking.

V/r
    Maxey

maxeybrantley_2008_030326.jpg

maxeybrantley_2008_030327.jpg

maxeybrantley_2008_030328.jpg

2. Michael Neitzel

Michael Neitzel Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I will take it.

Let me know where to send the funds.

3. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Michael - it's yours. Please check your PM for my info.
    V/r
    Maxey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.