1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

SPF F/S Kimber Rimfire Target Conversion Kit

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by MACH4RANDY, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Blue or stainless?
  2. AveragEd

AveragEd Active Member

0   0   0

Those are very nice kits but are ammo-finicky. Kimber recommends CCI MiniMags and that is the only stuff that functions through mine. Even another load with the same weight and type of bullet at the same muzzle velocity will not work, I suppose because the powder is tailored for a longer rifle barrel and doesn't generate enough pressure in a short barrel to cycle the slide.

Like most 22LR conversion kits, these slides are anodized aluminum; the silver ones don't match stainless and the black ones don't match bluing. Kimber recommends ordering the opposite coloring - black for stainless guns and silver for blued ones.

As said, these are great kits with the same sights that Kimber installs on their match-grade 1911s.

Ed
  3. Jeff K

Jeff K Member

0   0   0

Dan will this fit a 4 inch barrell model and frame and what length barrel is your converision

jeff
  4. stu42

stu42 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Dan, I'm interested in your Kimber conversion. I have both an older Gold Cup National Match, and a Bob Chow custom built 38-45 on the government frame. Will this just slide on to either one or the other and what color is the anodization? Thanks ahead of time. Stu
  5. stu42

stu42 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Dan, you answered my question about compatibility with my guns. I will purchase your .22 kit for the asking price. Where do I send the money? Do you have a phone number? I'm on the west coast and will be sensitive to your time difference. Stu
  6. stu42

stu42 TS Member

0   0   0

Dan, Did you read my thread wanting to purchase your kit or is Jeff ahead of me? Just wondering? Thanks, Stu
  7. Jeff K

Jeff K Member

0   0   0

Dan i was just asking a question because I was interested , But Stu offered you your price first so it's ok with me if you sell it to Stu. Hope you enjoyed the free bump to the top.

Jeff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.