1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF Dead Mule for Sale. SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr. Flinch, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a Dead Mule recoil reducer for sale. This is the "in the stock" model. This item was used in one of my trap guns and is undamaged. Priced new at $61.00 plus shipping; I will sell for $50.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Will ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada for the actual additional charge. Thank you for looking.
    Mark Russell aka Mr. Flinch.
    [​IMG]

2. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Picture added.

3. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

OK, How about $45.00? It's like new. That'll buy a nice meal for the wife and me. Any cheaper and I'd rather keep it.

4. ipscmaster

ipscmaster Member

0   0   0

Whew!!! Iam glad it's a recoil reducer. I wondered who would ever want to buy a "Dead Mule"... LOL Bill Crane

5. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes, it will fit the XT.

6. Rail Man

Rail Man TS Member

0   0   0

This is the first time I have responded to anything on this website and I am sorry if it is not done properly. I will buy your DeadMule if it is still for sale for 45.00. I can be contacted at 419-722-9679.

Thanks Justin

7. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Justin, your response was just fine. I do have one other that sent me a pm with a commitment just before you posted so I will wait for a response from him. If I don't hear back soon I will phone you as you are next on the list. Thank you very much. Mark.

PS. I have a very heavy workload tomorrow (Thursday) but I will try to look for replies so as not to keep you waiting.

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sure glad your dead mule sold...it sure would be smelling rank by now ; ))

9. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry Justin The Dead Mule did sell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.