1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF!! BROWNING SPECIAL EDITION TRAP SPF!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Gary Ferrell, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0

SPF!!! Cleaning out some guns in the safe that i don't shoot.Browning 12 ga.,32" barrels,inv.Plus chokes,adj.4 way comb,adj.recoil pad.Gun has a custom stock with palm swell that was around $2000.00,very smooth trigger and both barrels shoot dead on.Can adjust poi from approx. 60/40 to approx. 90/10.Gun has been shot very little approx.1000 times and is excellent condition.This gun is very good for 16 yrd.,27yrd.and doubles.Also shot very well at sporting clays with comb all the way down.The gentleman who put all the adds and the stock on this gun had approx.$4500.00 in it.I took it on trade and don't need it as i am shooting auto's.You must see this gun it is very pretty and will smoke targets with recoil very light.$2100.00 plus frt..I will have pictures up shortly.
    Thank you
    Gary

2. JohnnyF903

JohnnyF903 Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Pictures added for Gary.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Mark
    You said that "shoot autos" I have several if you are interested in any trades. Pm me or email, but I am interested in this gun.

Roooferbob

rooferbobabc@gmail.com

4. jackpot1

jackpot1 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. jackpot1

jackpot1 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. jackpot1

jackpot1 Member