1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - Browning Shooting Jacket

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I have a lightly used Browning Shooting Jacket for sale. It’s an Extra Large size and is a dark green with black nylon shooting pads. It will accept the Browning Reactar pads inside. I bought it about 6-7 years ago and used it maybe 12-15 times. It’s been in the closet and was recently dry cleaned. I recall paying about $200 for it new.

I no longer shoot in winter, so I’m hoping another shooter can put this terrific coat to good use. Frankly, I’d rather someone used it before my wife gives it to Goodwill. It’s the lightest, warmest coat / jacket I have ever owned. It’s roomy enough for comfortable shooting in late fall all the way through bitter cold winters. Sleeves have an elastic cuff-band to keep out wind. 2 Extra Large pockets – each will hold shells if you want to. One inside zip pocket for a wallet or keys. Reversible zipper on the outside with a flap with snap closures. Machine washable. You can also wear a light sweater under it comfortably, although I don’t think I ever did. The outer and inner shells are nylon; sandwiched between them is a Gore-Tex Z Liner – a light, 3-layer insulated membrane that breathes.

I can understand folks being wary of buying used clothing, however this coat has no tears, stains or defects. If you buy it and decide it isn’t for you within 5 days, ship it back to me and I’ll refund your money (minus shipping).

It’s for sale at $90.00 plus $15.00 shipping. I'll accept a USPS money order before I ship it.

Be ready for those cold days when you want to go to the club and shoot.

If you’d like more pix, let me know.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Active Member

0   0   0

Check your PMs

Larry

3. K-80/John

K-80/John TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent

4. David McMillen

David McMillen Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Is this coat, still for sale? Send me a PM.

Thanks,
    David McMillen

5. hangover

hangover Member

0   0   0

I will by it and come and get it. I will be in Wheaton tomorrow morning. Call Tony 630 392 1467

6. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Jacket is Sold Pending Funds to cartucci.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning gore tex shooting coat
browning gore tex shooting jacket
browning gore-tex shooting jacket

browning trap shooting coat