1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF-Browning BT-99 Plus Pigeon Grade-SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ohiomike, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohiomike

ohiomike Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Selling this for a long-time friend who doesn't have the means to list online.

I took the pictures and looked this gun over carefully, and have to say this is the cleanest BT-99 Plus I have seen since they quit making new ones. The only blemish I can find is a small dent in the wood near the pistol grip, hopefully it will show in the pictures. Bluing is perfect.

The gun is in the original box and packaging, and has been fired, but apparently very, very few times.

32" Barrel.

Invector chokes.

Will ship to your FFL for actual cost, NO packing or handling fees or charges.

Face-to-face sale in Ohio also welcome.

Partial trades considered only for face-to-face transaction.

Price is $1700.00.

Please contact me by PM through this site- If you would rather communicate by regular email that is fine, just PM me your email address and I will email you. I used to list my email here, but seems like there have been some scammers at work lately so prefer to make initial contact through this site.

Thank You,

Mike Humphrey

Logan, Ohio

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do you know how old the gun is? How much adjustment is in the stock for LOP, as I need something about 141/2"? I am not one for much "haggling" so is the price firm, or will you take an offer?

Thanks, Bruce Templ

bkt514@yahoo.com

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

The guns were discontinued by Browning in the early 90's. The stock on the standard model will adjust to 14 1/2" max. These were some of the finest BT-99's ever made. Buy it and you'll be very happy!!

4. ohiomike

ohiomike Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

oleolliedawg, Thank You for the info and kind words.

Gun has been sold pending receipt of funds.

Thanks to all who have inquired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning 99 trap gun pigeon grade used prices

bt 99 plus pigeon price