1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF!! BROWNING BT-99 PIGEON SPF!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Gary Ferrell, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0

Have a Browning BT-99 Pigeon,IM,.Bought the gun from an estate ,the gun has set in safe many years and is in excellent condition the gun has not been shot much.The gun has adj.length of pull and adj. recoil pad.Nicest Pigeon i have seen,Very hard to find one as nice as this one excellent figured wood and the deep engraving is flawless.I have priced this gun for a quick sale at $1650.00 plus shipping.Pictures to follow.Gun is SOLD
    Thank you
    Gary

2. JohnnyF903

JohnnyF903 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Pictures Of Gun For Gary.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. revbook

revbook Member

0   0   0

Beautiful gun at a good price. Is it a Leo Special?

Don in PA

4. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

My Leo's Special had gold inlays and fancier wood. This gun is a bargain at the asking price. Marc

5. Gbot

Gbot TS Member

0   0   0

pm sent

6. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0

Gun is not a Leo special.This is the pigeon with the very deep hand engraving.It does have very nice wood and it does smoke targets i just don't need it and that is why i priced it at a very reasonable price.
    Thank you
    Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.