1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF--BERETTA ASE 90 TRAP SAFE QUEEN--PIC'S ADDED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Gary Ferrell, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0

Have a Beretta ASE 90 Trap,30"Antinit Boehler barrels with 6 Briley extended chokes skeet thru full.Gun has Beretta upgrade exhibition wood with right hand palm swell and 14-1/2" lop with 3/4" pad.This is estate gun and been in the safe several years the gun is approx.98%.This a very desired gun and excellent trap ,trap doubles and sporting.One of the nicest gun i have seen.These were Beretta's work horse manufactured in Beretta custom shop. Would like to trade for sporting clay gun + or - cash.I want$5000.00 for this gun and the few that i have seen for sale that were nice were $6000.00 up. Would also consider Krieghoff KX-6.Hope to have pictures up tonight.---SPF
    Thank You
    Gary

2. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

please post pics

3. jackpot1

jackpot1 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0

5. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

6. jobe24

jobe24 Member

0   0   0

Very nice wood, BOL to new owner.

Any info on weight of this gun?

7. Kilroy

Kilroy TS Member

0   0   0

Gary, is the gun still available? If so, I have a Rich Cole 687 special sporting 12 gauge with 32 in barrels or a Beretta Custom Sporting Combo that I got from Rich Cole. Barrel lengths are 32 in for 12 gauge and 30 in for 20 gauge. Let me know if you are interested.

8. 1Mannlicherman

1Mannlicherman TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Gary,
    Interested at your asking price, no trades, if your initial deal does not fly. Thanks!
    Terry G.

9. agbubba

agbubba TS Member

0   0   0

If available please provide a time and number where you can be contacted. Does gun have selective trigger? Thanks agbubba

Search tags for this page

ase 90

ase 90 for sale
ase 90 forum
berett ase 90 trap

beretta ase 90

beretta ase 90 for sale

beretta ase 90 trap

rich cole ase90