1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF --Beretta 687SPII Joel Etchen Combo SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by CalvinMD, Jun 23, 2013.

1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sold Pending Funds...thanks to all who made offers

Up for sale is my 687 SPII Joel Etchen Special 34/32 unsingle Combo..It is the upgraded EELL wood model with JEGS adj. comb(no plastic!)and the beautiful deep relief engraving pattern on the silver receiver..excellent condition in its factory hard case ,all original Optima choke tubes and accessories/ tools and barrel socks...$3850 SHIPPED to your FFL in the lower 48..absolutely would not sell except moving to a premium grade gun as this thing makes targets disappear...PM me if interested and will send you my email/phone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

up..pms answered

3. Paxton1

Paxton1 TS Member

0   0   0

Hello My name is Richard could you let me no about how many rounds have gone throw this gun, plus how old is gun.
    Thank you
    Richard

4. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Gun is approx. 2 yrs old...I am 2nd owner and got from first owner after 1 league season of use...I cant vouch for 1st owner but I've only put 8 boxes thru it...still snug basically just broken in..hard to tell from new..previous owner and myself took meticulous care in cleaning and lubing

5. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

6. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

TTT..latest PMs answered