1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF Beretta 687EELL SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by short shucker, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

This is out of my gun safe.

Beretta 687EELL Diamond Pigeon (all numbers matching) with 32" X trap O/U non-ported mobile choke barrels. This gun is unaltered. The bores are factory 18.3mm and no barrel work has been done. The rib is the high, "X Trap" rib. It comes with two Beretta Victory chokes Mod, and Full. The trigger is mechanical and has adjustable LOP. The trigger blade is slightly twisted for a right handed shooter and is smooth textured. The stock set is factory upgrade and has a RH palmswell with a little bit of cast. There is two Beretta recoil pads fitted to the stock for different LOP's (14.5" w/ thin pad and 14.75" with thicker pad. Trigger in middle position.). This is a strong 95% gun. It has been shot, but very well cared for. The Warick case is included.

Sold Pending Funds.

Thanks for the inquires.

ss

2. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

0   0   0

ss, is that pitting we are seeing at the bottom of the receiver and on the barrell?

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Hammer',

No pitting or corrosion ever. What you are seeing is a little bit of lint, from a yellow flannel rag, and a bit of grease (Rig) as I hadn't finished wiping the gun down after firring (I was trying to catch the natural lighting, but wasn't very successful). If there was any history of corrosion or pitting I would have said so and the gun would have been priced accordingly.

The only place there is any finish lightening is where the firearm rubs the barrels, but it is very minor.

As stated in my original post, If I misrepresent the gun in any way you can return it on my dime, not yours.

ss

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

This one has been spoken for.

ss

5. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

0   0   0

forgot about this post SS. If the sale falls through, get ahold of me!

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

hammer-time,

If something falls through, I'll let you know before reposting it.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.