1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF Beretta 682x trap combo SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dwpelle, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwpelle

dwpelle Member

0   0   0

Relisted:

BEAUTIFUL 682x with...

34" top single, 32" O/U, Small left hand palm swell, 4 way ADJUSTABLE COMB , Adjustable trigger, Removable chokes , Great conditioin 682x, Metal is 99%+ , NO blueing wear on bottom of receiver or anywhere else on the gun for that matter, Wood 98% , Low round count, LOP is 14.25" with trigger at center position with Decelerator pad,

Also included: Beretta hard break down case with combination locks, 3 Beretta flush chokes M, IM, F, 3 Briley extended chokes LM, IC, IM , original manual, comb tools , Beretta gun socks for safe storage ,

all for 2050$$$ SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please email at any time, any pictures you would like on request. I always will do my best to accomodate.

Thank you for looking

Kind regards and good shooting

also, I am a right handed shooter and have had no problem with the fit of this gun, in fact it is one of the few that I haven't taken to the shop to get fitted. It does have the palm swell but i don't believe it has any offset and with the 4 way adjustable comb and adjustable trigger this gun has been a breeze to dial into myself.

Dominic

pelle.ortho@gmail.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dwpelle

dwpelle Member

0   0   0

The deal on this gun fell through and has been relisted.

3. ithaca33

ithaca33 Member

0   0   0

wish i was lefty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682x trap combo for sale