1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF-410 hulls and more FS/EDITED CHEAPER

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by straightshooter1, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

SPF.

REDUCED $75 SHIPPED!

I HAD A QUESTION as to the amount of hulls as, apparently, my photos don't show the amount too well.

I did a rough count. If it is off, it is in the buyer's favor.

AA/AAHS hulls: 374/
    STS hulls: 59/
    Peters Blue hulls: 486

Approximate total: 919 hulls

410 Hulls for sale. Mostly Peters Blues, AA and AAHS, partial bags of wads for the AA and for the AAHS, shell stacker and 25 empty 410 boxes, AA, Peters, STS.

The Peters are almost all once fired, never hit the ground, and, if you load 410s, you know Alliant and Hodgdon say load them with STS data. I "think, there are 25 Peters in there that I loaded once, the rest are once fired. Not sure how many, but I got a case (20 boxes) and "think" I saved most all of them. May be a few short. There are some STS, too. In the AA and AAHS hulls, I didn't segregate the once fired from the once reloaded. But there are none loaded more than once to the best of my recollection (I am just not shooting or reloading the 410s and haven't for quite a while). Again, most are once fired.

I will ship all this to the lower 48 FEDEX ground for $110.00 and take a US Postal Money Order for payment.

Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. straightshooter1

0   0   0

Up for reduced price.

3. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

pm sent

4. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

If they are not sold, I will take them. Will send P.M. or email me.

Bill

5. straightshooter1

0   0   0

They are SPF to sixten 38.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cheap 410 hulls