1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPF - 22LR Conversion kit and mags for AR-15

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

If you’d like an easy, cost effective way to shoot .22 LR ammo through your AR15, this is for you. It’s a 22 LR conversion kit made by Spike’s Tactical. Included are the following items:

1. Spikes’ Tactical conversion insert

2. Spare spring and case locator rod

3. 1 Spike’s Tactical / Black Dog magazine

4. 3 CMMG magazines

5. Plastic carrying tube

I bought this used a year ago and it was LNIB then. I have taken it to the range 1 time and it works flawlessly. I’m selling it because I just don’t get to the range much these days. I think Spike’s discontinued this item; however their website indicates that if you have any problems, they will service it.

Spike's Tactical .22lr conversion kit includes the .22lr bolt and one Black Dog 26rd magazine. Some unique features not found in any other current conversion kits include O rings on the chamber adapter to keep the bolt centered in the .223 or 5.56 chamber and to increase the back pressure by sealing the adapter and not allowing so much carbon and gases to blow back. The converter has an Electroless nickel finish that is on their current dedicated .22lr bolt and makes cleaning very easy.

The Spike’s Tactical conversion kit retailed new for $200.00 and included 1 magazine. The CMMG magazines can be had new for $20.00. That makes the new value of this package $260.00. I will sell everything for $135.00 shipped in the US.

Questions, PM me.

Gene in Illinois

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Sold Pending Funds

Gene in Illinois

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0