1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPENDING OURSELVES INTO OBLIVION!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Economists say that 3% of GDP is unsustainable,,,,Oh, I forgot, hussein will cap spending after 2011,,,,"fundamentally change this country",,,,chuckie was right, "elections have consequences"....

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

bigdog, are ya talkin bout dis guy????????

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

OICU812,,,,sadly not just him, but most of congress,,,,it just makes me sick to my stomach what they are doing, and that which WE are LETTING them do to our heirs and our country,,,,Lech Walesa's speeches over the past few days say a LOT about what is happening under the 52%'s noses!!!!

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

It's okay. The government is doing the spending and they are in the unique position to be able to print as much money as is necessary. More money and we will all be rich. You have to love Obama and Pelosi. We are so lucky.

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We have elected a man that wants to destroy America. He is doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.