1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPEEDBUMP STOCKWORKS @ SW GRAND

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ruck, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

My shop on Vendors' Row, Bldg. 22, directly behind Trap Field 8, will be open for the entire SW Grand as always. Come see me for all your recoil reduction and stock modification needs. Thanks!
    Ken Rucker

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Ken -

Do you replace KickEz pads? Mine is starting to wear out and needs replacement, I'll stop by and have you do it if that's something you do.

You fixed the crack in my XT forearm last year for no charge, so I owe you at least one paying job.

Scott

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Be happy tp do it for you, Scott!! Come on by!!
    Ken

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

ttt

5. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Ken,

I look forward to visiting with you during the SWG (don't want to take too much time away from you during your work day though) and also wanted to say welcome to San Antonio, and glad to have you at the National Shooting Complex. I know North Texas's loss is South Texas' gain, and hope all is well with you. See you soon. I plan on shooting the final 4 days of the SWG.

Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Pres. Victoria (Texas) Skeet and Trap Club

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks, Mike!! I'm tickled to be here. It's a move I should have made sooner. See you next week.
    Ken

7. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

8. Landshark

Landshark Member

Ken

I plan on coming to SATX to see you and maybe do some of this new fangled trap shooting stuff.

Randy

9. yuccaknob

yuccaknob TS Member

RUCK, I'LL BE THERE THURSDAY AND AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU SOME. MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SHOOT MUCH DUE TO THE SHOULDER SURGERY. I FINALLY SHOT 25 TARGETS YESTERDAY USING MY SX-1 WITH THE AUTO-BUSTER ON IT WITH SOME LIGHT 7/8 OZ. LOADS. DIDN'T HURT TOO BAD.
    DON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.