1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPEEDBUMP STOCKS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pocatello, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I think even Ken would tell you there are other people out there who do fine work. In the past I've had Greg Hissem do a couple of jobs for me, and I was well pleased. That being said, I don't think anyone does a better job than Ken, and I consider him to be a friend as well as someone I've done business with several times. His Bumpbuster is a great unit.

2. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

I agree, I have had both do work for me and they both do GREAT work and are both nice people to deal with.

Jerry Walker

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks!!!

Ken Rucker

4. coaching

coaching TS Member

Ken put one of the first units in my Perazzi when he started making them. Having owned other types of recoil reducers over the years, you can't get a better one or deal with a better person. Everyone who has tried my bumpbuster can't find anything but good to say.

Dan Twitchell

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I give a thumbs up for Ken Rucker, Although I have not called apon his services yet, His online/email support for all my questions never went unanswered. He has secured any stock work I may need done in the future. Which will be a adjustable comb and but plate on my browning gold.

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

PTS, there is a link on the "Links" page, or just click above.

7. TEXASBEN

TEXASBEN Member

Ken, is an OK person, he just is not a fisherman, he sold his boat!!!! He said that he had to much work and no time to fish and lives with in rock throwing distance of Lake Texoma, well Ken!!!

Ben Dobson
    (an old baot mechanic)

8. TEXASBEN

TEXASBEN Member

Boat Boat Boat

9. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

last year at this time he needed a boat to get to the post office. should i say ARK. lol. thanks for what you do Ken. as usual always a great job and quick service. Lots of happy customers.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.