1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Speedbump Stock works Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipking, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

+ 1 on what yellowjet says. I have had a bump buster for a couple of years now and the unit is first rate. AND Ken is above first rate. I thought I had issues with overriding the spring when I first set up so Ken sent me a heavier spring and talked me through setting the hydraulic correctly to work with this spring. When I finally proved to myself that my REAL issue was that I had requested too long a LOP to start with and sent the stock to Ken 2 weeks before a major shoot he made it right (including some comb cutting and redoing of the attaching plate) and had it back to me in time to make the shoot. GREAT guy to do business with!

--- Chip King ---

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thank you both for the kind words!! I believe my Bump-Buster and Auto-Buster to be the best systems out there for their intended purpose. I always have and always will stand behind them 100%.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.