1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPEEDBUMP STKWKS. NEWS...PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ruck, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

To all my friends.....I have secured a building on Vendors' Row at the National Shooting Complex in San Antonio!! From now on, I will have my shop in the Angleport building rather than working in my trailer. I will have a full service stock shop set up there in time for the Kids and Clays shoot later this month, and will have it open at every major shoot at the Complex from now on. I will also be handling a full line of shooting accessories for Ballistic Specialities (Angleport). Please come by and see me in my new digs for all your stock modification needs.....RAD and Gracoil reducers, adjustable combs, pad adjusters and Kickeez pads. I have been the largest volume RAD installer in the world the past 2 years running and don't plan to slow down. Drop by for a gunfit, stock work, Angleport products or just to say "hi" and grab a cool drink outta my fridge!!

Ken Rucker

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Kuhl, congratulations, Ruck!!

Rubbing elbows with Giacomo et al, will sure be fun...

See you at the Grand!

Jim

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks, Jim!! I'll have a lot of good neighbors in my new location. I'm excited about this move up!

Ken

4. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Congratulations! There is a reason you do so much work. Fine service and product. Hope you do well with the new location. Chris

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks for your support, Gang!! And , Steve, I may take you up on the offer....I'm coming down Monday to bring all the heavy stuff and start getting the building cleaned up and set up....I might have to buy YOU lunch.....and supper!

Ken

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

7. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Ken,

Congrats to you, I knew you were working on this and I hoped it would work out.

See you in SA!

Don

8. H.L.Hampton

H.L.Hampton TS Member

Congratulations Ken!!!! Just keep on doing the beautiful work you have always done. I look forward to seeing you soon.
    Hamp

9. SLH

SLH TS Member

Ken

Congrats! Look forward to seeing you and raiding your fridge!

Steve Hill

10. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Congrats, Ken. I hope to see you there in the near future.

Are you moving down to SA area or you going to keep the place up north?

Keep up the great work and enjoy your new site.

Phil Santos Capt. Team Budweiser Ret.

11. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

No, I'm not moving.....I work every major shoot at the complex and have always done so from my mobile shop. Just this year, I will be there for 9 shoots......by having a shop set up and ready to go on Vendors' Row, I eliminate having to take my truck and trailer and can drive my car instead. The cost difference in fuel and parking fees for the trailer will cover the cost of the shared lease on the building. And, while I love my trailer, it is a hassle to haul, tear down and set up. In addition, I'm in the middle of the shooting activity, have a large heated and airconditioned, secure place to work and don't have to scramble every time it rains to cover up stuff I have outside . Having the building should generate more business as well, due to the location and the fact that I will have Angleport accessories to sell. I do stock work for many of the gun dealers on "THE ROW" already; this will just make access to me much easier for them . I just finished putting everything in place this afternoon to begin accepting credit cards for my services, which I get a lot of requests for.

Ken

12. H.L.Hampton

H.L.Hampton TS Member

Congratulations Ken!!!! Just keep on doing the beautiful work you have always done. I look forward to seeing you soon.
    Hamp

13. SLH

SLH TS Member

Ken

Congrats! Look forward to seeing you and raiding your fridge!

Steve Hill

14. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Congrats, Ken. I hope to see you there in the near future.

Are you moving down to SA area or you going to keep the place up north?

Keep up the great work and enjoy your new site.

Phil Santos Capt. Team Budweiser Ret.

15. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

No, I'm not moving.....I work every major shoot at the complex and have always done so from my mobile shop. Just this year, I will be there for 9 shoots......by having a shop set up and ready to go on Vendors' Row, I eliminate having to take my truck and trailer and can drive my car instead. The cost difference in fuel and parking fees for the trailer will cover the cost of the shared lease on the building. And, while I love my trailer, it is a hassle to haul, tear down and set up. In addition, I'm in the middle of the shooting activity, have a large heated and airconditioned, secure place to work and don't have to scramble every time it rains to cover up stuff I have outside . Having the building should generate more business as well, due to the location and the fact that I will have Angleport accessories to sell. I do stock work for many of the gun dealers on "THE ROW" already; this will just make access to me much easier for them . I just finished putting everything in place this afternoon to begin accepting credit cards for my services, which I get a lot of requests for.

Ken

16. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

17. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Ken, I have my ticket already. See you there Wednesday the 18th.

Larry

18. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I look forward to seeing you, Larry!!

Ken

19. Rick173

Rick173 TS Member

Good things happen to good people who wait; Thank you for all of your free advice Congratulations Rick Shoop

20. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I'm going down early Monday to spend a couple of days putting the shop together for the shoot an the 22nd. Thanks to all for the kind words!!

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.