1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPEEDBUMP @ SOUTHWESTERN GRAND

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ruck, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Just a note to let everyone know that I will be in San Antonio for both the SW Grand and also for the World English Sporting Clays the week following. Remember, I'm now located on permanent vendors' row in Building #22, directly in front of trap/skeet field #8. I will be arriving for the SWG on Sunday, the 15th. Please stop by for all your stock modification needs....I am the #1 RAD dealer/installer in the world for the past 2 years and do all the adjustable combs for several large dealers as well as 1 gun manufacturer. I also do Gracoils, pad adjusters, buttplates and Kickeez pads....plus, I have a full line of Angleport accessories for sale. Let me do your stockwork and add your name to my long list of satisfied customers!! And remember....Visa and Mastercard are accepted for all your work/purchases.

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I'll see you there Wednesday morning, Ken.

Larry

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

5. oldcop

oldcop Member

Fast, good, reasonable, and a nice guy to boot!

Jim

6. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Ken, can't wait to see your new shop. Audrey and I will be there for the SW Grand. I will be looking for a cold beverage though. LOL See Ya There

Jimmy

7. teleskier

teleskier Member

I can vouch for Ken being a nice guy. He has done two guns for me now. Both in record time. I have yet to see the second one but it will be here Tuesday or Wednesday from another gunsmith who was doing other work for me. Ken is great. Give him your business...By the way Ken, the 1100 went smoothly. Next is the spring. Thanks again, Mike

8. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks,y'all!! Jimmy, the fridge is full!! And could you email me a phone number for Maureen, please?? Mike, just remember, keep your head outta the way!!!! LOL!!

Ken

9. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

10. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.