1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPEEDBUMP open In Dec. in SAN ANTONIO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ruck, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

The NSSA/NSCA and Speedbump Stockworks have made an agreement that my shop on Vendors' Row will be open for a week a month thru the winter. The first time for this will be Dec. 8 - 12, from 8 am til 4:30 pm. I can only be open when the main gates are unlocked, so evenings and weekends are not an option. There are no shooting events at the complex for these dates, I'm open as a convenience to my Hill Country and surrounding area customers.

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

2. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Ken, converting my XT comb to a soft comb... Is that something you can do during a morning visit, or would you need it longer? If you can do it "while I wait", I'll plan to drive down from Austin and bring my PC so I can work while you do the conversion.

--Jeri Brock

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Hi, Jeri!! I'll need to keep it overnight. It needs to cure before it gets trimmed. I'll be happy to do it while I'm there, tho. How's your Dad?

Ken

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

ttt

5. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Dad? Hanging with the local old farts at McDonald's every day at 4:00 (you could set you watch by it). Such is the life the rural Michigan retired. He did indicate he's bored. He's refinished all of his antique outboards, so he's fresh out of winter projects. Guess he'll have to either buy more outboards or find some interesting woodworking projects to keep himself busy. :)

As for my comb, I can either ship it to your shop up north after my shoot this weekend or ship it to arrive at National on Monday the 8th. Then, I can come down and pick it up on Tue or Wed. Let me know which you prefer.

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Jeri....please ship it to arrive in S.A. on the 8th......I'm chasing Bambi next week. Thanks!!

Ken

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Ruck,

I hope you bag yourself a dandy!

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.