1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

speed shooting part 2

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by farwest, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farwest

farwest TS Member

IS there a way to post a 2 min. video? on TS.com for quick round of trap
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrest

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yes there is.

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

But it would take me 4 days to watch it with my slow puter.

4. farwest

farwest TS Member

morning lumper I was trolling for you.
    couple guy's from the club said I should do a round for ya -----------------------I shoot out of colville WA.

forrest

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Don't bother us until you shoot a 25 in under a minute. HMB

6. farwest

farwest TS Member

good feed back from A fellow shooter thank you for your support

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mr Gump ... please post your video since that is what you want to do but also be prepared for all comments, both good and bad about the video. Personally I think you know the reactions your going to get and your looking for those negative reactions since your just trolling for that type of attention.

8. farwest

farwest TS Member

well I really don't give A dang about a video and no attention is asked for but I don't like to called A liar about the speed one can shoot a round of 25
    I was only looking to see if there was trap shooting sport for A fast round of trap to many misleading accusation's I was not looking for attention just information
    HMB I do not think it is possable to shoot a round of 25 in less then 1 min is it? trap's are not that fast are they ? and is this something you can do?

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

I would never disrespect anyone by hinting at or calling them a "lire", maybe a "liar" but never ever a "lire".

Thanks for the chuckles ... I dont know which makes me chuckle more, the thought of some dude shooting as fast as he can while fumbling the shell in his hands while trying to load or reading your posts with the lack of basic spelling and grammar.

Like I said to you before ... welcome to TS.com.

10. setter

setter Member

Just have someone hold the release button down and the trap will fire plenty fast! Should be able to do this and stay with the rules for an "offical time".

11. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

I for one would like to see this video. I don't know how to post a video on here though; I suppose you could put it on youtube and then give us the link.

Ignore lumper, him and his proper grammar can find somewhere else to troll.

I am going to try a speed round or trap next time I am out. I find when I shoot alone I shoot plenty fast and call for the target as fast as that gun is loaded, usually end up in the 23-24 area with the occasional 25. Next time I am out I will shoot as fast as I can and see what happens.

12. 2labman

2labman Member

lumper yu btter be carful, i Trid to corect speling an dgrammer on on other posts and got totaly anihilated by other posters who said speling and gramer deos not mater here youl get called thespelling police and told to git a life just tring to give you fiar warning!!! ive converted to if you cant beet em join em.

13. lumper

lumper TS Member

Normally I never really speak of someones grammatical errors but this time I felt the need to. It is almost as if he is trying to type so fast that he has lost all knowledge of anything relating to both spelling and grammar ... it really does make me chuckle, especially from a 48 year old person.

Well not really chuckle knowing he is 48 and has such spelling and grammar problems, that actually makes me a little sad.

BTW ... you forgot a "n" in annihilated but that is a dificult word to spell. ;-)

14. farwest

farwest TS Member

Thanks avidtrapshooter
    I was never a pro with proper grammar /spelling wrong side of the tracks I do the best I can but it takes A guy like lumper to make ya feel good about it. well im going to go shoot now
    forrest

15. lumper

lumper TS Member

Have a good time shooting Mr Gump.

16. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Just for a reference in the future. I sign my name Forrest and have for quite some time on this site. This is honestly my first name. Please, no one get me confused with Farwest.

Thank you,
    Forrest Miller

17. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mr Miller ... I promise I will never purposely make that mistake and if I ever do make that mistake please accept my early apologies.

18. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Lumper,
    It is ok....from what I read about you it is likely to happen. No worries.

Forrest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.