1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Special Two Day Las Vegas Package!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Las Vegas 1000, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

We have had numerous requests from shooters about shooting fewer days. To accommodate these requests, per ATA Rules, we have constructed a special all-inclusive package for those wanting hotel and transportation. This is also an opportunity for those with limited time to experience what will be one of the most fun shoots this year. The price is only $399.00 and this includes all of the following:

* Wednesday, Thursday & Friday in a deluxe room at the Las Vegas Hilton.

* Entry in the Thursday Singles, Thursday HC, Friday Singles and Friday
    $15,000 Perfect Handicap.

* Daily ATA and NSTA Fees.

* Luxury Coach Transportation to and from the Gun Club.

* Gun and ammo storage at the Gun Club.

* Access to our VIP Hospitality Tent.

* Tram shuttle to the fields.

* Eligibility to win a Las Vegas 1000 Event Buckle.

Make your travel arrangements to arrive Wednesday afternoon/evening at the hotel.

If you would like to stay over and shoot the local ATA shoot on Saturday and/or Sunday, you can reserve a room at the Hilton through us for only $75.00 per night.

Also, to fully comply with ATA Rules we are offering an event rate of $47.00 per event. This covers targets, trophies, tram shuttle and access to our VIP Tent. Please note that to be eligible for the $15,000 Perfect Handicap, you must shoot at least 3 events prior to the Perfect Handicap. There are no singular event purses or options.

None of the above include a ticket to our Awards Dinner Friday evening. Those tickets are $65.00. We hope you can join us as we present our trophies, checks and prizes to our shooters and our special Bill Hunter Award for Service to Trapshooting to David Van Elgort, Founder, Owner and Operator of Trapshooters.com.

We are going to have a great time and if you want to take advantage of the best value in trapshooting, come out and join us. Info at the link above or call 800 498 8564.

2. setool

setool Member

This is very interestin to me, although I'm a rookie.

Mark S.

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Hi:

Does this mean I can pay $47 per event (since I live in Las Vegas), and just shoot certain events?

If so, count me in.

Regards, and good shooting,

Dave

4. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

Mark, we have always welcomed new shooters to our shoots. Bringing in new shooters to ATA is one of the rewards we get for putting them on. Give us a call and we will answer all you questions. Our unique, simplified format for this shoot will make it easy to get up to speed and have some fun. Also, all you really have to do is get to the Hilton and we will take good care of you from there.

Dave, join in as you can. Obviously, it's hard to win the HOA purses, option and trophies without at least shooting AT all the targets. ;-)

5. xtj

xtj Guest

A lot of us are still wondering about the shell situation, When will this be annouced.

XTJ

6. Little B at BS

Little B at BS Member

Yeah, what about the shell prices and when can we place an order?

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Is Steve Carmichael working for CC now?

8. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Barry, Steve is the new Mgr. at the CCSP.

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I thought I heard that and that is good. He'll show'em how to make money throwing clay targets.

10. kemco01

kemco01 TS Member

Gary,
    Will you be sending out any info on shells and what time to be at the club an so on?

11. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

We should have the ammo prices on the site tomorrow. You will get a full document package the end of next week.

12. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Do you have a count of the number of folks signed up in each yardage class and the total number of paid shooters to date?

How are you doing the classes for the handicap? (19-21,22-24,25-26,27)

Thank you,

Phil

to the top

13. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

$65? Not hard at all on a hotel banquet menu. Try our 3 entree buffet with salad bar, desert bar and coffee/tea. $49.00 + 22% tip and service + tax @ 8.25% = $64.71. After we take a 3% hit on the credit card, we only lose $1.66 per plate.

A small price to pay to get everyone together for a great sendoff while honoring two key people in our sport.

This shoot is just about the best deal you can get in trapshooting and we still have rooms at our contract rate for a few more days. Come on out for a great time.

14. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

In all fairness to the shooters, you have to post some real numbers in regard to attendance ... This all sounds like a super deal but its not such a good deal if there are only going to be a hand full of shooters ... This being a new shoot none of us would be able to guess the amount of people who might attend like we can most other shoots that we have attended in the past ... Las Vegas Gun Club used to be packed and we knew it would be so we all planned accordingly, without any information from The people at the Clark County Facility its all a guess ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

WPT, based on our reservations to date, we are expecting 150+ shooters. Are you coming?

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Jerry,

I was thinking about going just to shoot the handicap and check out the new club myself ... I am thinking about Reno because I can shoot the Nevada State Shoot and Bowl in the Nationals while I am there (both in the same week) ... I'm still in a holding pattern here, but have to figure something out pretty damn quick ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.