1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Special thanks to Rich Phillips and Silver Seitz

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roscoeparker, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roscoeparker

roscoeparker Member

I want to thank Rich Phillips and Silver Seitz for all there help in getting my gun adjusted correctly for me. I installed a new stock on my gun and was having trouble with the barrel shooting to high, Rich had me pattern the barrel and due to the high point of impact he changed the barrel on my gun and helped me get the gun adjusted for the correct point of impact for me.The gun is shooting at the correct place for me and his help was really appreciated.
    I feel both Rich and Silver Seitz has gone way out of there way to help me, and you won't find a better company to buy from, there service is way above what I expected. Bill Parker, Pasadena, maryland.

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Am I to understand that this service and changing barrels/poi rib height was free?! If so, that is one hell of a service! Tom Rhoads

3. pdq

pdq Member

They are the best.

Pete
    SS #808

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Ok Bill now you have No excuses to Miss... LOL Tony A. ( See you at the payout window )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.