1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Special thanks to all at Pine Valley GC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hrosik123, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I would like to say thanks to Dennis Lott, Irv Gossman, John Wilson, Jack Rodgers, and everyone else at Pine Valley Gun Club for doing an outstanding job with the New Jersey Southern Zone shoot. Your tireless efforts made the whole weekend enjoyable. Any time you need a hand don't hesitate to call me or my brother
    I would also like to thank the people on my squad. Ken, Goober, and Al. Shooting with all of you was great. By far this was the best shoot I've been to so far. Can't wait to squad up with you guys again at Deleware and all the other shoots we have coming up. It was also nice to see Bill Bell out there on Sunday.
    Congrats to everybody who won. Kudos to Jeff Slimm and his wife Patty for being the kind of people that let you know that integrity isn't just a word in the dictionary. For everyone else I hope that you had a blast. I know I did.
    I feel that it's important to let Joe Sisano know your feedback on this years format. If you don't speak up things can't be better.
    Good luck Chuck Hrosik

2. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

Also arnold garnett. .
    The new food service at pine valley did a great job providing a diverse & tasty menu.

3. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

How could I have forgot Arnie. Hard to name everybody who contributes.

4. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Curious to know, with this years new telephonic format, were any open trophies won off site?

Ed Yanchok

5. KaboK80

KaboK80 TS Member

WOULD YOU PLEASE POST ALL THE WINNERS, THE SOUTHERN ZONE AND OPEN .
    IF THEY ARE POSTED ALREADY LET US KNOW WHERE TO FINE THEM.

THANKS,

KATE SCHMIDT

6. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Ed, I can say that a lot of the open trophies were won up north. Seem to be a little controversy about that. I personally didn't like the new format. The number of shooters were up but it took support away from a club thats been hosting the shoot for some time. I feel that Jersey is small enough of a state that people can drive down to shoot if they want to compete. Guys did it on Friday when they had to. Should shoot under the same conditions. Saturdays scores were higher up north. Kate, I don't know when the scores will be posted. They should be posted on NJSTA. You don't have to yell. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

7. KaboK80

KaboK80 TS Member

Sorry Chuck,

I guess you thought I was yelling with the CAPs on.

I'm just interested as all of my " squad " is from New Jersey.

Thanks for your help.

Kate Schmidt

8. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think that you'll change your mind in the fall when open trophies for the Northern Zone Shoot can be won at Pine Valley.

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.