1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

&& Special Gun for Sale $$

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dennis DeVault, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas,

I wanted to get this gun in before I left for the weekend. In the past Cindy & I have donated one shotgun to the shop for our Crew to build and make it anything that they want. The gun in the photos below are the gun that the guys wanted me to put up for sale. All the money that we receive from the sale of this goes to the guys in the shop to be split evenly. So the Crew proudly presents the 2011 special gun. It has the receiver, trigger housing, trigger, and all high wear areas done in AlTiN black coating. This coatig is very hard and should provide many years of service and look like new for a long time. Since the metal is all black they thought a lighter color wood would look good. The wood is Myrtle and was provided by Mike Mann from WhiteCreek Gun Stocks. The rib featurers the Chevron cut outs and Cindy has incorported the design in the checkering. The gun is shown with the stock machined out but not yet finished. It is in a right hand configuration but we can make a lefty if someone requires that to be done. Pull or Release trigger your choice. Comes with a case, fully adjustable rib, 3 extended choke tubes and a 1" high rib. Also has 4 way adjustable comb. We are doing it a little different this year the price for this beautiful creation is $ 12,000.00 and first one up takes the gun. Thank you and if there any questions just call the shop and talk to one of the crew. The crew would like to say thank you in advance and they hope the gun finds a good home.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

dennisdevault_2008_0303192.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303193.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303194.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303195.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303196.jpg

2. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

I have received many calls asking about the crew and I wanted to post a photo of the crew for everyone to see. This was taken today at a small lunchen for the guys. From left to right it is Brian, Mike, Cindy (back), Tracy, & our newest addition Carl. Thank you for taking a look.

Dennis Devault

The Crew

dennisdevault_2008_0303197.jpg

3. max trap

max trap Member

0   0   0

Dennis...Is Brian wearing the standard issue gym shorts ? Can't tell in this pic.

4. Trapped in Trap(TIP)

Trapped in Trap(TIP) Member

0   0   0

TTT for a good guy and a great gun.

5. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

Yes Brian did have on his standard issue gym shorts. Over the years I only remember three times that it was cold enough for him to wear long pants. He is just hot blooded.

Dennis DeVault

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Are Tracy and Carl related?

Awesome gun too!

7. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

No one in the photos are related. Also I have received three offers on the gun and wanted to let everyone know that on Tuesday I will be having surgery. Any offers on the gun will have to be directed to the crew at the shop as I will not be here to let anyone know if there are other offers. I just wanted to know so no one thinks that I am egnoring them when I do ont return e-mails. On the offers pending they have been e-mailed to the crew and someone should get back to the people on Tuesday. Thank you to everyone that has taken a look at the gun. Phone number for the shop is 330-456-6070

Dennis DeVault

8. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

good luck on the surgery. get better quick. motordoc

9. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

up one more time

Dennis

10. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

On behalf of The Crew,

They would like to thank everyone that looked at their gun. Pending the transfer of funds the gun has been sold. Someone is going to get a very special gun and I hope that they shoot it very well.

Dennis DeVault & The Crew

11. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

0   0   0

I hope it is made to shoot mens shells instead of the girly shells you normally shoot. Good luck with your knee replacement. Tom

12. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

13. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

14. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Dennis. Likely you thought of this... But you should have named your gun "theVault"

15. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.